413 Shouts - 369,391 Scrobbles
AIDS Wolf embrace the hate. If they can't draw you in, they will make you run away cursing and bitching. Their songs speak to the terminally alienated, the relentlessly negative, the inherently repugnant. The Montréal trio (two guitars, drums and insane warbling) formed in early 2003, to the protestations of most of humanity. Since the beginning, they've sought to live the life: to practice complete aesthetic immersion, create music in some form every day, and live healthfully to facilitate their creative endeavors, no vacations allowed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Multiply - (1:48) - 382 plays
- Spit Tastes Like Metal - (2:03) - 349 plays
- Cities Of Glass - (2:10) - 316 plays
- Gnarly Tooth - (2:23) - 253 plays
- Chinese Roulette - (1:20) - 237 plays
- Tied-Up In Paper - (2:13) - 235 plays
- Panty Mind - (2:04) - 239 plays
- Down, Holy Ground - (2:34) - 181 plays
- Relevant Issues - (3:01) - 226 plays
- Vampire King - (1:51) - 164 plays