0 Shouts - 8,224 Scrobbles
A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R., though the correct tag is A Certain Ratio) are a post-punk/funk band from manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of new-wave with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samba 123 (Fila Brazillia Mix) - 13 plays
- Samba 123 - (6:43) - 14 plays
- The Mechanical Motion of Dying Stars - (4:17) - 10 plays
- Turnstile Intervention - (4:24) - 16 plays
- Flying - 4 plays
- Yeah Boy (Dj Die mix) - 3 plays
- Saturn - (3:48) - 3 plays
- Samba 123 (Fila Brazillia Remix) - (6:43) - 2 plays
- I Am The Walrus - 3 plays
- Yeah Boy - (7:07) - 2 plays