A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R., though the correct tag is A Certain Ratio) are a post-punk/funk band from manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of new-wave with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samba 123 - (6:43) - 24 plays
- Samba 123 (Fila Brazillia Mix) - 14 plays
- Turnstile Intervention - (4:24) - 24 plays
- The Mechanical Motion of Dying Stars - (4:17) - 13 plays
- Flying - 9 plays
- Yeah Boy (Dj Die mix) - 4 plays
- 1st Assumptions vs. 2nd Doubts (remix) - (3:37) - 21 plays
- ACR -Samba 123 - (6:43) - 2 plays
- Yeah Boy - (7:07) - 2 plays
- ACR - Samba 123 - (6:43) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online