11,028 Shouts - 111,469,520 Scrobbles
AC/DC is an Australian rock band formed in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in December 1973 by Angus and Malcom Young. Their albums have sold in colossal numbers; the total is now estimated at well over 200 million copies worldwide, with the 1980 album Back In Black selling over 21 million in the US alone and 40+ million worldwide, making it, according to statistics, one of the best selling albums in the world, outsold only by Michael Jackson's 'Thriller', and tied with Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back in Black - (4:16) - 190,991 plays
- Highway to Hell - (3:28) - 179,291 plays
- You Shook Me All Night Long - (3:30) - 142,216 plays
- Hells Bells - (6:00) - 114,871 plays
- Thunderstruck - (4:52) - 115,048 plays
- Shoot to Thrill - (5:18) - 107,331 plays
- T.N.T. - (3:36) - 75,009 plays
- Have a Drink on Me - (3:59) - 50,087 plays
- What Do You Do for Money Honey - (3:36) - 46,554 plays
- Let Me Put My Love Into You - (4:15) - 47,224 plays