11,138 Shouts - 115,087,685 Scrobbles
AC/DC is an Australian rock band formed in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in December 1973 by Angus and Malcolm Young. Their albums have sold in colossal numbers; the total is now estimated at well over 200 million copies worldwide, with the 1980 album Back In Black selling over 21 million in the US alone and 40+ million worldwide, making it, according to statistics, one of the best selling albums in the world, outsold only by Michael Jackson's 'Thriller', and tied with Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back in Black - (4:16) - 155,796 plays
- Highway to Hell - (3:28) - 146,354 plays
- You Shook Me All Night Long - (3:30) - 121,711 plays
- Hells Bells - (6:00) - 93,116 plays
- Thunderstruck - (4:52) - 103,853 plays
- Shoot to Thrill - (5:18) - 92,159 plays
- T.N.T. - (3:36) - 63,812 plays
- Have a Drink on Me - (3:59) - 41,322 plays
- What Do You Do for Money Honey - (3:36) - 38,504 plays
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - (3:48) - 38,967 plays