11 Shouts - 16,095 Scrobbles
A Chinese 8-bit electro artist and producer, A.M.U uses heavy beats, insane melodies, smart programming and unusual bleeps to provide strong dance floor tracks via his Gameboy. Known to tour throughout Beijing and Shanghai clubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diamond - (7:25) - 148 plays
- Speech Machine Failure - (6:55) - 168 plays
- Out Out - (7:14) - 131 plays
- Donald E. Knuth's Dub Dream (Bass Mix) - (4:06) - 84 plays
- Donald E. Knuth's Wet Dream - (6:11) - 92 plays
- Donald.E.Knuth'Wet Dream - (6:18) - 3 plays
- Breaking the Silence - Original Mix - (6:10) - 4 plays
- OutOut - (7:16) - 2 plays
- Pandora - (3:31) - 2 plays
- Enigma - Mix - (7:17) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online