131 Shouts - 3,763,452 Scrobbles
A.C. Newman is the solo project of Canadian musician Carl Newman (born April 14, 1968 in Vancouver, British Columbia), the lead singer of The New Pornographers and erstwhile Zumpano frontman. Newman began his musical career in the 1990s as a member of the Vancouver grunge/pop group Superconductor. After a brief stay, he joined the Vancouver-based pop group Zumpano. The band released two albums with Newman in the mid-1990s, Look What the Rookie Did and Goin' Through Changes, both of which received favorable reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAre we judged here by the things we say, or is it just the noise we make?
Long before you were a patent pending
There was a time you were the artist-friendly one
When you really have to move, you'll be amazed at the way you learn to hide this stuff away
At the rider with the new headliner at the show
- On The Table - (3:58) - 6,812 plays
- Miracle Drug - (2:19) - 6,224 plays
- I'm Not Talking - (4:39) - 6,325 plays
- Prophets - (2:58) - 4,015 plays
- Do Your Own Time - (4:34) - 3,090 plays
- Most Of Us Prizefighters - (2:28) - 2,213 plays
- You Could Get Lost Out Here - (4:04) - 2,617 plays
- Drink To Me, Babe, Then - (3:32) - 2,352 plays
- Come Crash - (3:03) - 2,057 plays