130 Shouts - 3,698,016 Scrobbles
A.C. Newman is the solo project of Canadian musician Carl Newman (born April 14, 1968 in Vancouver, British Columbia), the lead singer of The New Pornographers and erstwhile Zumpano frontman. Newman began his musical career in the 1990s as a member of the Vancouver grunge/pop group Superconductor. After a brief stay, he joined the Vancouver-based pop group Zumpano. The band released two albums with Newman in the mid-1990s, Look What the Rookie Did and Goin' Through Changes, both of which received favorable reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Encyclopedia Of Classic Takedowns - (4:00) - 9,890 plays
- On The Table - (3:58) - 8,009 plays
- Miracle Drug - (2:19) - 7,021 plays
- LyricsNo one wants to weigh things down, but they tend to fly away
And rescue teams will look for days
I like the way things are
I say abandon the search, for an author of small work
Until then, Until then
- LyricsYou showed up dressing down,
Wearing absolutely nothing.
Both in life, the talk of town,
With your bookmark full of visa.
You did not come to raise the bar,
- You Could Get Lost Out Here - (4:04) - 3,563 plays
- Prophets - (2:58) - 4,880 plays
- Most Of Us Prizefighters - (2:28) - 2,458 plays
- Strings - (4:38) - 3,303 plays
- I’m Not Talking - (4:38) - 3,458 plays