1 Shouts - 2,279 Scrobbles
A. Rafiq is a prominent Jakarta-based dangdut artist. He has been active in the Indonesian music industry since the 1970s. He launched his first single, Pandangan Pertama in 1978. The single was a huge hit and propelled his career in the Indonesian 70's dangdut scene. Rafiq, along with Rhoma Irama and Elvy Sukaesih were the three most popular dangdut singer in the 70's. Rafiq is well known for his Elvis-inspired stage costume and hip-gyrating movements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pengalaman Pertama - (3:48) - 4 plays
- Musafir Kelana - (3:09) - 1 plays
- Ya Ghofiru Danbi - (5:05) - 3 plays
- Nalat Ala - (9:05) - 3 plays
- Saling Setia - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Karena Dia - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Kamali Wanasobir - (4:56) - 3 plays
- 2 + 2 = 8 - (2:48) - 1 plays
- Izak Biladak - (4:32) - 3 plays
- Hikmah Puasa - (6:11) - 4 plays