A Wilhelm Scream
1,025 Shouts - 7,091,233 Scrobbles
A Wilhelm Scream is a punk rock/melodic hardcore band from New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States. Their name is a reference to the Wilhelm scream, a famous stock sound effect which mainly is used in films. The band previously went by the names Smackin' Isaiah, Koen and Adam's Crack, though the former was the only name to be used in any major release. The reason for the name changes "from Koen to Smackin' Isaiah to A Wilhelm Scream was really a matter of them adding new members, and progressing/maturing as a band."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boat Builders - (3:49) - 7,214 plays
- I Wipe My Ass With Showbiz - (1:05) - 6,027 plays
- LyricsThe knife or the rope or the lemon, this brain and I.
The sight of the drop got me off the roof.
Hey, the garage looks cleaner when you look at it sideways, from high.
To finally admit we are born alone
and that your only one's got an only one of their own.
- The Horse - (4:54) - 5,206 plays
- Devil Don't Know - (2:42) - 5,410 plays
- The Last Laugh - (3:02) - 5,456 plays
- Number One - (3:03) - 5,548 plays
- 5 To 9 - (2:40) - 4,593 plays
- Gut Sick Companion - (2:04) - 4,534 plays
- Hairy Scarecrow - (3:22) - 4,769 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online