A Tower Of Sheep
2 Shouts - 1,049 Scrobbles
Beginning in a small university town in the backwaters of South Africa, A Tower of Sheep quickly rose to regional and national prominence by playing key shows which put them in front of the right people at the right time, culminating in them headlining at Splashy Fen, South Africa's longest running and most famous music festival, shortly before their immigration to the UK. Having set up in london town, they are slowly making ripples in what must be one of the biggest most competitive music scenes around.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online