A Sunny Day in Glasgow
564 Shouts - 2,469,416 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shy - (5:43) - 5,135 plays
- Close chorus - (6:22) - 3,736 plays
- Curse words - (1:43) - 2,933 plays
- Slaughter killing carnage (The meaning of words) - (2:12) - 2,872 plays
- Nitetime rainbows - (5:31) - 2,761 plays
- Failure - (3:29) - 2,636 plays
- Secrets at the prom - (0:42) - 2,611 plays
- Passionate introverts (Dinosaurs) - (4:30) - 2,649 plays
- Drink drank drunk - (3:56) - 2,226 plays
- Moments on the lawn - (1:49) - 1,970 plays