A Sunny Day In Glasgow
650 Shouts - 3,173,459 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crushin' - (4:43) - 33,098 plays
- In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing) - (5:08) - 33,736 plays
- MTLOV (Minor Keys) - (4:07) - 28,813 plays
- The Things They Do To Me - (5:05) - 25,855 plays
- Byebye, Big Ocean (The End) - (4:17) - 26,093 plays
- Double Dutch - (1:35) - 21,480 plays
- Golden Waves - (4:09) - 21,517 plays
- Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites) - (5:07) - 19,002 plays
- Never Nothing (It's Alright [It's Ok]) - (5:05) - 16,944 plays
- The Body, It Bends - (3:44) - 15,604 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online