A Sunny Day In Glasgow
561 Shouts - 2,457,525 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shy - (5:43) - 4,967 plays
- Close chorus - (6:22) - 3,818 plays
- Curse words - (1:43) - 2,843 plays
- Slaughter killing carnage (The meaning of words) - (2:12) - 2,825 plays
- Nitetime rainbows - (5:31) - 2,841 plays
- Failure - (3:29) - 2,667 plays
- Secrets at the prom - (0:42) - 2,535 plays
- Passionate introverts (Dinosaurs) - (4:30) - 2,719 plays
- Drink drank drunk - (3:56) - 2,295 plays
- Petition to refrain from repetition - (1:26) - 2,110 plays