A Sunny Day In Glasgow
552 Shouts - 2,407,077 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shy - (5:43) - 4,346 plays
- Close chorus - (6:22) - 3,629 plays
- Nitetime rainbows - (5:31) - 2,753 plays
- Failure - (3:29) - 2,446 plays
- Passionate introverts (Dinosaurs) - (4:30) - 2,573 plays
- Curse words - (1:43) - 2,238 plays
- Slaughter killing carnage (The meaning of words) - (2:12) - 2,178 plays
- Secrets at the prom - (0:42) - 2,149 plays
- Drink drank drunk - (3:56) - 2,330 plays
- Autumn, again - (0:42) - 1,801 plays