A Sunny Day In Glasgow
629 Shouts - 2,852,282 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing) - (5:08) - 25,748 plays
- Byebye, Big Ocean (The End) - (4:17) - 21,820 plays
- Crushin' - (4:43) - 21,598 plays
- MTLOV (Minor Keys) - (4:07) - 20,836 plays
- The Things They Do To Me - (5:05) - 17,876 plays
- Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites) - (5:07) - 16,301 plays
- Double Dutch - (1:35) - 14,777 plays
- Never Nothing (It's Alright [It's Ok]) - (5:05) - 14,618 plays
- Oh, I'm A Wrecker (What to Say to Crazy People) - (4:08) - 13,396 plays
- Golden Waves - (4:09) - 14,044 plays