A Sunny Day In Glasgow
632 Shouts - 2,921,876 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crushin' - (4:43) - 31,831 plays
- In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing) - (5:08) - 33,353 plays
- Byebye, Big Ocean (The End) - (4:17) - 28,690 plays
- The Things They Do To Me - (5:05) - 26,210 plays
- MTLOV (Minor Keys) - (4:07) - 27,892 plays
- Double Dutch - (1:35) - 21,707 plays
- Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites) - (5:07) - 21,339 plays
- Golden Waves - (4:09) - 20,823 plays
- Never Nothing (It's Alright [It's Ok]) - (5:05) - 19,167 plays
- Oh, I'm A Wrecker (What to Say to Crazy People) - (4:08) - 17,608 plays