A Sunny Day In Glasgow
649 Shouts - 3,137,694 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crushin' - (4:43) - 42,369 plays
- In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing) - (5:08) - 43,477 plays
- The Things They Do To Me - (5:05) - 33,714 plays
- MTLOV (Minor Keys) - (4:07) - 37,363 plays
- Byebye, Big Ocean (The End) - (4:17) - 35,846 plays
- Double Dutch - (1:35) - 27,929 plays
- Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites) - (5:07) - 26,330 plays
- Golden Waves - (4:09) - 27,766 plays
- Never Nothing (It's Alright [It's Ok]) - (5:05) - 23,577 plays
- Oh, I'm A Wrecker (What to Say to Crazy People) - (4:08) - 22,103 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online