A Sunny Day In Glasgow
549 Shouts - 2,331,700 Scrobbles
A Sunny Day in Glasgow began as a collaboration between friends Ben Daniels and Ever Nalens, both of whom had recently returned to Philadelphia after several years in the UK. The band name came from Nalens, who had been living in Glasgow, and Daniels kept it after Nalens left the project. In 2006, Daniels asked his twin sisters, Robin and Lauren, to start singing on the songs they had been working on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shy - (5:43) - 4,915 plays
- Close chorus - (6:22) - 4,769 plays
- Failure - (3:29) - 3,362 plays
- Nitetime rainbows - (5:31) - 3,232 plays
- Secrets at the prom - (0:42) - 2,923 plays
- Slaughter killing carnage (The meaning of words) - (2:12) - 2,769 plays
- Curse words - (1:43) - 2,717 plays
- Drink drank drunk - (3:56) - 2,915 plays
- Passionate introverts (Dinosaurs) - (4:30) - 2,784 plays
- Evil, with evil, against evil - (2:30) - 2,191 plays