A Number Of Names
12 Shouts - 72,673 Scrobbles
A number of names was formed in the very early 80's by a group of guys from Detroit caught up in the Italo Disco scene. They named their only noticeable track "Sharevari" after a local club night, which in turn named itself after a French trendy clothing label (this was spelled Charevari but they changed the spelling to avoid conflict). The Sharevari night club soon became THE club to be seen in, with clubbers competing for the trendiest outfit and lusting after all things flash.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shari Vari - Original Mix - (5:37) - 320 plays
- Sharevari - Instrumental - (6:17) - 256 plays
- Sharevari (Instrumental) - (4:52) - 98 plays
- Sharevari - (5:22) - 164 plays
- Shari Vari (The Hacker & Vitalic Remix) - (4:54) - 115 plays
- Shari Vari - (0:53) - 122 plays
- Shari Vari (Ectomorph remix) - (4:44) - 66 plays
- Shari Vari (Original Mix) - (5:31) - 79 plays
- Sharevari (Vocal) - (5:45) - 47 plays
- Sharivari - (5:11) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online