A Dead Forest Index
16 Shouts - 31,303 Scrobbles
Melbourne based brothers, Sam and Adam Sherry make music that can fill the room beyond their small two-piece set up on stage. Their sound is dark, haunting, built up of layers of steady percussion, voice and silence. Very unassuming, Adam is captivating using vocal loops and sparse guitar chords while Sam completes their sound with perfectly disciplined beats and harmonies. Powerful and original, a live show with A Dead Forest Index will make your spine tingle and give you a feeling like crying and smiling at the same time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Distance - (3:38) - 739 plays
- Anchoring the Hands - (3:41) - 452 plays
- Black Mud - (3:18) - 471 plays
- Cast of Lines - (3:53) - 374 plays
- Tide Walks - (3:33) - 370 plays
- Turning - (4:51) - 259 plays
- A New Layer - (2:28) - 258 plays
- No Paths - (0:40) - 269 plays
- In Greyness the Water - (3:01) - 209 plays
- In Greyness The Water [+ intro by Michel] - (1:00) - 6 plays