A Day in the Life
0 Shouts - 93,292 Scrobbles
A Day in the Life was an American rock band formed in Dayton, Ohio, in 2001.Read More...
Their first record was a demo entitled" Four Bullets for One Girl," which sold its 500 copy run in 2 months. This brought them to the attention of Confined Records, with which they released an album entitled "Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye." Finally, they released a 6-song EP entitled "Paper Chromotagraphy: The Fade from Dark to Light" in the winter of 2003. In 2003, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist JT Woodruff changed the name of the band to Hawthorne Heights with a different line-up.
Band's line-up in 2001 (Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye):
JT Woodruff - Vocals
Andy Saunders - Guitar
Jesse Blatt: Guitar
Josh Bethel - Bass
Andy Lazier - Drums
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen you see her, please tell her
That I still care, care about her
And if she sees me, She'll tell me
That she should have, just killed me
Let's try this one more time
- LyricsMy dreams never lasted long enough to feel alright
maybe tomorrow I wont wake up again
shake me so I can tell you I'm still breathing but I'm lost
I haven't given up just yet...
your eyes blind me...
- LyricsYou break my heart...then again, you break everyone's heart.
- IntroMental - 3,531 plays
- LyricsI remember the time
all through the night
trying not to close my eyes again
Too many hours
in a stolen car
- Candycanes and Cola - 6,520 plays
- audrey in sacramento - 6,815 plays
- Photograph - 6,605 plays
- When You're Not There (You're All I See) - 2,207 plays
- You Don't Belong With Me - 1,596 plays