A Day in the Life
34 Shouts - 92,612 Scrobbles
A Day in the Life was an American rock band formed in Dayton, Ohio, in 2001. Their first record was a demo entitled" Four Bullets for One Girl," which sold its 500 copy run in 2 months. This brought them to the attention of Confined Records, with which they released an album entitled "Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye." Finally, they released a 6-song EP entitled "Paper Chromotagraphy: The Fade from Dark to Light" in the winter of 2003. In 2003, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist JT Woodruff changed the name of the band to Hawthorne Heights with a different line-up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IntroMental - (1:55) - 180 plays
- When You're Not There (You're All I See) - (4:11) - 121 plays
- You Don't Belong With Me - (4:24) - 104 plays
- LyricsMy dreams never lasted long enough to feel alright
maybe tomorrow I wont wake up again
shake me so I can tell you I'm still breathing but I'm lost
I haven't given up just yet...
your eyes blind me...
- LyricsWhen you see her, please tell her
That I still care, care about her
And if she sees me, She'll tell me
That she should have, just killed me
Let's try this one more time
- Photograph - (2:25) - 119 plays
- Until Her Heart Stops - (2:53) - 129 plays
- The Death of a Dream - (0:46) - 132 plays
- Sounds of a Sleepless Night - (3:34) - 81 plays
- Candycanes and Cola - (3:03) - 99 plays