A Day in the Life
34 Shouts - 94,258 Scrobbles
A Day in the Life was an American rock band formed in Dayton, Ohio, in 2001. Their first record was a demo entitled" Four Bullets for One Girl," which sold its 500 copy run in 2 months. This brought them to the attention of Confined Records, with which they released an album entitled "Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye." Finally, they released a 6-song EP entitled "Paper Chromotagraphy: The Fade from Dark to Light" in the winter of 2003. In 2003, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist JT Woodruff changed the name of the band to Hawthorne Heights with a different line-up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IntroMental - (1:55) - 124 plays
- Until Her Heart Stops - (2:53) - 178 plays
- Control Alt Delete - (2:12) - 202 plays
- LyricsMy dreams never lasted long enough to feel alright
maybe tomorrow I wont wake up again
shake me so I can tell you I'm still breathing but I'm lost
I haven't given up just yet...
your eyes blind me...
- When You're Not There (You're All I See) - (4:11) - 64 plays
- Photograph - (2:25) - 140 plays
- The Death of a Dream - (0:46) - 131 plays
- Candycanes and Cola - (3:03) - 107 plays
- audrey in sacramento - (2:39) - 113 plays
- I'm Not Crying, My Eyeballs Are Sweating - (2:34) - 63 plays