A Day in the Life
32 Shouts - 95,661 Scrobbles
A Day in the Life was an American rock band formed in Dayton, Ohio, in 2001. Their first record was a demo entitled" Four Bullets for One Girl," which sold its 500 copy run in 2 months. This brought them to the attention of Confined Records, with which they released an album entitled "Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye." Finally, they released a 6-song EP entitled "Paper Chromotagraphy: The Fade from Dark to Light" in the winter of 2003. In 2003, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist JT Woodruff changed the name of the band to Hawthorne Heights with a different line-up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Control Alt Delete - (2:12) - 135 plays
- LyricsI remember the time
all through the night
trying not to close my eyes again
Too many hours
in a stolen car
- LyricsMy dreams never lasted long enough to feel alright
maybe tomorrow I wont wake up again
shake me so I can tell you I'm still breathing but I'm lost
I haven't given up just yet...
your eyes blind me...
- The Death of a Dream - (0:46) - 82 plays
- Photograph - (2:25) - 117 plays
- Candycanes and Cola - (3:03) - 81 plays
- audrey in sacramento - (2:39) - 86 plays
- Do You Have a Map, Because I'm Lost In Your Eyes - 98 plays
- I'm Not Crying, My Eyeballs Are Sweating - (2:34) - 81 plays
- Handsome Boy Modeling School - (5:36) - 15 plays