A Day in the Life
32 Shouts - 95,016 Scrobbles
A Day in the Life was an American rock band formed in Dayton, Ohio, in 2001. Their first record was a demo entitled" Four Bullets for One Girl," which sold its 500 copy run in 2 months. This brought them to the attention of Confined Records, with which they released an album entitled "Nine Reasons to Say Goodbye." Finally, they released a 6-song EP entitled "Paper Chromotagraphy: The Fade from Dark to Light" in the winter of 2003. In 2003, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist JT Woodruff changed the name of the band to Hawthorne Heights with a different line-up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Control Alt Delete - (2:12) - 131 plays
- Until Her Heart Stops - (2:53) - 115 plays
- audrey in sacramento - (2:39) - 97 plays
- The Girl That Destroyed Me - (2:31) - 123 plays
- IntroMental - (1:55) - 69 plays
- The Death of a Dream - (0:46) - 92 plays
- Candycanes and Cola - (3:03) - 80 plays
- Photograph - (2:25) - 76 plays
- Do You Have a Map, Because I'm Lost In Your Eyes - 74 plays
- I'm Not Crying, My Eyeballs Are Sweating - (2:34) - 76 plays