A Certain Ratio
105 Shouts - 1,038,464 Scrobbles
A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R.) are a post-punk/funk band from Manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of punk rock with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul. The band's members were originally Simon Topping, Jeremy Kerr, Martin Moscrop, Donald Johnson and Pete Terrell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucinda - (3:55) - 4,178 plays
- Crystal - (2:54) - 2,960 plays
- Gum - (2:58) - 2,862 plays
- Knife Slits Water - (7:32) - 2,950 plays
- Skipscada - (2:09) - 2,046 plays
- Day One - (6:11) - 1,697 plays
- Rub Down - (3:42) - 1,530 plays
- Rialto - (3:45) - 1,438 plays
- Below the Canal - (4:03) - 1,336 plays
- Shack Up - (3:16) - 1,753 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online