A Certain Ratio
105 Shouts - 1,052,204 Scrobbles
A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R.) are a post-punk/funk band from Manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of punk rock with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul. The band's members were originally Simon Topping, Jeremy Kerr, Martin Moscrop, Donald Johnson and Pete Terrell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucinda - (3:55) - 4,484 plays
- Crystal - (2:54) - 3,143 plays
- Gum - (2:58) - 3,030 plays
- Knife Slits Water - (7:32) - 3,030 plays
- Skipscada - (2:09) - 2,150 plays
- Day One - (6:11) - 1,793 plays
- Rub Down - (3:42) - 1,611 plays
- Rialto - (3:45) - 1,530 plays
- Below the Canal - (4:03) - 1,416 plays
- Do the Du - (2:45) - 1,764 plays