A Certain Ratio
107 Shouts - 984,173 Scrobbles
A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R.) are a post-punk/funk band from Manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of punk rock with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul. The band's members were originally Simon Topping, Jeremy Kerr, Martin Moscrop, Donald Johnson and Pete Terrell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shack Up - (3:16) - 2,066 plays
- Do the Du - (2:45) - 2,048 plays
- Flight - (6:04) - 1,480 plays
- Knife Slits Water - (7:32) - 1,107 plays
- The Fox - (3:50) - 1,079 plays
- Lucinda - (3:55) - 883 plays
- All Night Party - (4:12) - 798 plays
- Choir - (3:15) - 766 plays
- Gum - (2:58) - 728 plays
- Touch - (5:02) - 699 plays