A Certain Ratio
107 Shouts - 982,607 Scrobbles
A Certain Ratio (aka ACR or A.C.R.) are a post-punk/funk band from Manchester, UK. Formed in the late 1970s, they were one of the bands (along with Gang of Four and The Pop Group) who forged the new musical hybrid which became known as punk-funk, a style which fused the energy and aggression of punk rock with the rhythms and musicianship of funk and soul. The band's members were originally Simon Topping, Jeremy Kerr, Martin Moscrop, Donald Johnson and Pete Terrell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shack Up - (3:16) - 2,154 plays
- Do the Du - (2:45) - 2,048 plays
- Flight - (6:04) - 1,576 plays
- Knife Slits Water - (7:32) - 1,060 plays
- The Fox - (3:50) - 1,118 plays
- All Night Party - (4:12) - 847 plays
- Lucinda - (3:55) - 829 plays
- Choir - (3:15) - 817 plays
- Gum - (2:58) - 742 plays
- Touch - (5:02) - 729 plays