190 Shouts - 1,667,556 Scrobbles
A Camp first drew breath in a forest in Northern Sweden, neck deep in snow, in the waning of the last millenium, amongst families of foxes. It began a collabrative effort between two Swedish humans: Nina Persson, whose band The Cardigans had seen crazy success in the roaring 90s, and Niclas Frisk, a sonic wanderer who had himself enjoyed pop stardom with his band Atomic Swing. In common was a love for classic American music, and a melancholy both universal and somehow highly specific to the Scandinavian psyche.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Buy You - (3:49) - 6,244 plays
- Stronger Than Jesus - (3:05) - 5,712 plays
- Golden Teeth and Silver Medals - (4:41) - 3,338 plays
- Love Has Left the Room - (3:39) - 2,680 plays
- The Crowning - (3:45) - 2,154 plays
- Bear On the Beach - (4:11) - 1,684 plays
- My America - (3:12) - 1,678 plays
- Chinatown - (4:33) - 1,496 plays
- Frequent Flyer - (3:22) - 1,823 plays
- Here Are Many Wild Animals - (3:53) - 1,461 plays