A Band Called Mithras
1 Shouts - 286 Scrobbles
Hi. My name is Bob. In 2007 I decided to fulfill a fantasy of mine and build a home studio in my basement. I spent a year determining how to soundproof, what equipment to buy and what software to use for maximum results with minimal effort. This effort, along with the rest of the basement, was finished in 2008. I decided to name the studio "The Mithraeum" after the underground caves of worship used by the followers of the Roman deity Mithras. I do spend alot of time in this underground cave and I consider making music a quasi-religious experience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Know What I Know - (3:09) - 8 plays
- You Can Always Tell a Victim - (3:22) - 5 plays
- Call Out The Captain - (1:58) - 4 plays
- Walk Away Renee - (3:02) - 8 plays
- Ain't No Hope For The Modern Man - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Robot Clowns - (3:54) - 4 plays
- I Am the Great Wallenda - (3:36) - 4 plays
- Sell It To The Kids - (2:28) - 3 plays
- Bad Seed - (3:09) - 5 plays
- American Demon - (3:17) - 3 plays