9 Lazy 9
70 Shouts - 2,676,900 Scrobbles
9 Lazy 9 is an acid jazz / downtempo group on the Ninja Tune label. Operating out of Italy in 1992, they soon gained respect for their first album Paradise Blown. Their sound, distinctively more sun than North Sea, is a smoky Mediterranean mix of vines and good times. Keir Fraserello and Giacomo Braddellini (a pseudonym for James Braddell a.k.a. Funki Porcini) had been making music for many years in different guises before combining forces in Rome in the early nineties.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Jesus - (4:06) - 5,312 plays
- Electric Lazyland - (5:52) - 4,623 plays
- Tumbleweed - (3:13) - 2,139 plays
- Sunday Monday - (4:11) - 1,740 plays
- Spoonful of Slow - (2:48) - 1,834 plays
- Summer - (3:55) - 1,836 plays
- The Herb - (5:13) - 1,945 plays
- Life Goes On & On - (4:53) - 1,355 plays
- The Flying Nun - (3:03) - 1,277 plays
- Bad Boy - (4:10) - 1,140 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online