48 Shouts - 243,834 Scrobbles
764-HERO was an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington, signed to UP Records. The band's name, suggested by a friend, is taken from the Washington State Department of Transportation phone number for reporting HOV lane violators. Formed in 1995, the original members were singer/guitarist and Seattle native, John Atkins from Hush Harbor and drummer Polly Johnson from Bell Jar. The band released two 7" records, the full-length album Salt Sinks, Sugar Floats and the EP We’re Solids in quick succession.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loaded Painted Red - (6:05) - 718 plays
- History Lessons - (4:11) - 380 plays
- Calendar Pages - (4:00) - 348 plays
- Ottawa Dropout - (6:06) - 286 plays
- Ward's Country - (3:23) - 303 plays
- Get Alone - (4:05) - 273 plays
- Terrified of Flight - (4:24) - 265 plays
- Without Fire - (3:31) - 218 plays
- Now You're Swimming - (5:08) - 184 plays
- Coastline - (2:49) - 226 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online