5 Shouts - 9,312 Scrobbles
It’s probably safe to bet that no other area code has the cultural cache of the one for Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. Indeed, the digits “718,” immortalized in everything from songs to T-shirts, can be as much a rallying cry as they are required dialing. Thus, r&b group 718 has a distinct advantage—a name synonymous with New York cool. With members from Brooklyn and the Bronx, the young singer-songwriters represent both outer borough flavor and the future of guy-group soul.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Like That (Prod. by Kwame) (2012) www.lrfanai.eu - (4:23) - 7 plays
- Temple With Chair - (8:10) - 6 plays
- Something - (3:51) - 6 plays
- Clap On (2012) www.lrfanai.eu - (3:30) - 5 plays
- Song for My Daughter - (5:17) - 6 plays
- A Thousand Times - (3:31) - 9 plays
- Sputnik - (6:20) - 7 plays
- Ironman - (3:50) - 19 plays
- Got A Thing For You - (3:43) - 6 plays
- Lovetone - (6:21) - 4 plays