41st and Home
10 Shouts - 40,756 Scrobbles
Sometimes the most inspiring landscapes can be found in your own backyard. For Vancouver musicians 41st and Home, inspiration comes from everyday relationships, long drives and hours spent writing together in a small, carless garage somewhere on 41st avenue. For the greater part of 2009 the band holed themselves away in a Burnaby studio, crafting the makings of their debut album “Left In Places.” The 8 track CD is a compilation of their past and present, taking cues from contemporary DIY folk and indie rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gorbachev - (4:34) - 888 plays
- Wilderness Eyes - (4:12) - 493 plays
- Hummingbird - (4:46) - 386 plays
- Modern Medicine - (3:47) - 310 plays
- Sleeper - (3:43) - 228 plays
- Eva - (6:10) - 118 plays
- Memory Boy - (5:12) - 127 plays
- The Box and the Bee - (3:50) - 120 plays
- Summons - (1:38) - 111 plays
- Raised By Wolves - (4:12) - 68 plays