0 Shouts - 1,654 Scrobbles
«400 Hotels» is a brand new band from the shore of Japan sea - Vladivostok. Musicians of «400 Hotels» claims that melody should be brought back into the music. «Only a good melody can save the show business», - says the leader of the «400 Hotels» Oleg Chubykin. At the same time «400 Hotels» is not a very usual band for Russia. They look for ideas in 60-s and 70-s, and when the critics impute the band with retro sound it's the biggest compliment for the band members. You'll be in time if you are out of time! - that's the slogan of the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online