30 Seconds to Mars
24,384 Shouts - 100,919,994 Scrobbles
Founded in 1998 in Los Angeles, California, United States by Jared Leto and his brother, Shannon, 30 Seconds to Mars initially began as a small family project. Matt Wachter later joined the band as bassist and keyboard player. After working with a number of guitarists (including Kevin Drake and Solon Bixler), the band auditioned Tomo Miličević to complete the band's official roster. After Wachter's departure from the band in 2006, the Leto brothers and Miličević continue on as a trio with additional touring members, including Tim Kelleher on bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
- Closer to the Edge - (4:32) - 155,043 plays
- This Is War - (5:25) - 139,097 plays
- From Yesterday - (4:07) - 147,402 plays
- A Beautiful Lie - (4:03) - 123,087 plays
- Attack - (3:08) - 117,877 plays
- Kings and Queens - (5:44) - 122,340 plays
- Up in the Air - (4:36) - 188,542 plays
- Hurricane - (6:10) - 124,769 plays
- Night of the Hunter - (5:39) - 99,828 plays