30 Seconds to Mars
24,500 Shouts - 103,065,237 Scrobbles
Founded in 1998 in Los Angeles, California, United States by Jared Leto and his brother, Shannon, 30 Seconds to Mars initially began as a small family project. Matt Wachter later joined the band as bassist and keyboard player. After working with a number of guitarists (including Kevin Drake and Solon Bixler), the band auditioned Tomo Miličević to complete the band's official roster. After Wachter's departure from the band in 2006, the Leto brothers and Miličević continue on as a trio with additional touring members, including Tim Kelleher on bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Kill - (3:54) - 195,097 plays
- LyricsI don't remember the moment, I tried to forget
I lost myself, is it better not said
Now I'm closer to the edge.
It was a thousand to one
And a million to two
- LyricsHe's a stranger to some and a vision to none
He can never get enough, get enough of the world
For a fortune, he'd quit but it's hard to admit
How it ends and begins on his face is a map of the world
A map of the world, on his face is a map of the world
- This Is War - (5:25) - 123,738 plays
- LyricsLie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
- Attack - (3:08) - 109,784 plays
- Kings and Queens - (5:44) - 114,034 plays
- Hurricane - (6:10) - 115,545 plays
- Up in the Air - (4:36) - 149,527 plays
- Night of the Hunter - (5:39) - 89,866 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations