2 Live Crew
121 Shouts - 1,135,207 Scrobbles
2 Live Crew (also known as "The 2 Live Crew") is a controversial miami bass group, largely known due to the sexual themes of one hip-hop album: 1989's 'As Nasty As They Wanna Be'. It was both certified double platinum by the RIAA as well as subject to an acrimonious legal case. 2 Live Crew formed as three young men in the U.S. Air Force all met each other after they became stationed in Riverside, California in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat'll we get for ten dollars?
Everything you want
Ooh, don't do that, baby, hold on this
- LyricsBig booty hoes hop wit it
Hoochie mamas hop wit it
Let me see ya touch the ground
I don't know ya reputation
But all the niggas in the hood say it's all good
- We Want Some P--Sy - (2:47) - 2,356 plays
- LyricsGood, damn
Look at the ass on that bitch
Look at the titties
Aw, hit me
- LyricsI wouldn't lie to you, I want you to get ready to get on
'Cause I got some ol' nasty-ass shit to talk tonight
Come on girl
Get it, get it, get it, girl
- We Want Some Pussy - (0:38) - 876 plays
- Face Down A-- Up - (3:01) - 487 plays
- Do Wah Diddy - (3:55) - 441 plays
- C'mon Babe - (4:19) - 302 plays
- One And One - (2:35) - 289 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online