1910 Fruitgum Company
22 Shouts - 185,451 Scrobbles
The 1910 Fruitgum Company is a bubblegum pop band of the 1960s; their name comes from a wrapper which lead singer Frank Jeckell found in his attic. The band came together as Jeckell and The Hydes in New Jersey in 1965. In 1967, the band was signed to bubblegum label Buddah Records, where they released five LPs under their own name and a variety of singles, as well as "appearing" on the bubblegum concept LP The Kasenetz-Katz Singing Orchestral Circus, which sounded suspiciously like the usual Buddah studio band, in spite of its promotion as a "bubblegum superjam".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'd like to play a game,
That is so much fun,
And it's not so very hard to do,
The name of the game is Simple Simon says,
And I would like for you to play it too,
- LyricsEv'ry time I try to prove I love you,
1,2,3, Red Light,
You stop me,.
Baby you ain't right to stop me.
1,2,3, Red Light, you stop me.
- LyricsI can still remember
It wasn't long ago.
Things you used to tell me,
You said I had to know.
Told me that you loved me
- One, Two, Three Red Light - (2:11) - 125 plays
- Goody Goody Gumdrops - (2:13) - 181 plays
- Special Delivery - (2:37) - 89 plays
- May I Take A Giant Step (Into Your Heart) - (2:26) - 75 plays
- When We Get Married - (4:02) - 119 plays
- The Train - (2:44) - 71 plays
- Bubble Gum World - (2:22) - 79 plays