590 Shouts - 9,822,437 Scrobbles
12 Stones is a post-grunge band that formed in 2000 in Mandeville, Louisiana, a suburb north of New Orleans. The first line-up consisted of Paul McCoy (vocals), Kevin Dorr (bass), Eric Weaver (guitar), Stephen Poff (guitar/vocals) who left to finish One Like Son's Goodbye and Patrick Quave
(drums) who was later replaced by Aaron Gainer. After performing no more than 12 live shows, the band recorded a demo and went to New York City where they performed at an industry showcase, where the band encountered some minor difficulties...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anthem for the Underdog - (3:03) - 21,963 plays
- Broken - (2:59) - 17,082 plays
- Lie To Me - (3:38) - 13,673 plays
- Crash - (3:42) - 9,269 plays
- Adrenaline - (3:21) - 9,052 plays
- World So Cold - (3:54) - 11,427 plays
- Fade Away - (3:57) - 5,576 plays
- The Way I Feel - (3:47) - 5,973 plays
- It was You - (3:32) - 5,525 plays
- Broken Road - (3:59) - 5,281 plays