1000 Travels of Jawaharlal
107 Shouts - 256,870 Scrobbles
This trio from Kita-Kyushu, Japan plays uncompromising and spontaneous emo hardcore, which descends from bands from half of 90's released on label Ebullition like Torches To Rome, Bread and Circuits or Yaphet Kotto mixed with dedication of dc hardcore bands like Ignition or Swiz, all together with aggressive, explosive Endstand sound! These guys are absolutely coordinated, singer and guitarist Koichiro alias Kojak has screamy but still melodic voice (he was driver on The Robocop Kraus tour around Japan)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With Smile and Slobber - (3:43) - 871 plays
- The End Never Comes - (2:37) - 927 plays
- On the Highway Midnight - (2:17) - 1,022 plays
- Choose - (2:52) - 656 plays
- There Is Nothing - (2:58) - 578 plays
- Dear You - (2:41) - 590 plays
- Rambo - (3:03) - 570 plays
- Anyway - (2:56) - 527 plays
- Don't Turn Your Eyes Away - (3:25) - 357 plays
- Dont turn your eyes Away - 161 plays