16 Shouts - 70,464 Scrobbles
Australian producer Tim Koch started early, experimenting with a Tascam reel-to-reel four track, an endless supply of his siblings’ guitars, and a few 8-bit computer systems. An early fascination with 1978-1981-era Public Image Ltd. – especially Metal Box’s stark production and behemoth basslines – led Koch to play bass guitar and drums in a number of shoegaze-influenced rock bands. He soon developed a taste for more instrumental, sequencer-based music, drawn to its potential for experimentation and unorthodox sound sources.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Little - (4:32) - 1,887 plays
- Jitter Heart - (4:08) - 695 plays
- Harharmony - (4:58) - 339 plays
- Written Not Sent - (2:59) - 364 plays
- Harditry - (3:36) - 327 plays
- 10:32 - Blue Little - (4:58) - 3 plays
- someproblemshaverealpeople - (1:45) - 1 plays
- Blue Little - 10:32 - (4:33) - 6 plays
- Hello? Is This Thing On? - (4:32) - 1 plays
- Blue Light - (4:50) - 1 plays