9 Shouts - 15,632 Scrobbles
.rod laver was a christian rapcore group from originating from Los Angeles. Their sound was similar to that of Korn, Limp Bizkit, or Kid Rock, but as the personnel lineup changed the group wavered from a rock-grounded sound to one based in hip hop, then back again. Their name has no spiritual meaning, but was derived from an incident in which the entire band was wearing Rod Laver branded shoes from Adidas. .Rod Laver was active between 1999 to 2005* *though .rod laver was never officially disbanded, it is clear the project won't return soon*
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online