0 Shouts - 1,460,655 Scrobbles
...But Alive was a German punk rock band, which was founded in 1992 in Hamburg. Most of their lyrics were very political. When they announced their breakup in 1999, because of musical and personal differences, they consisted of the following members:Read More...
* Marcus Wiebusch (Vocals and Guitar); also in Rantanplan, now in Kettcar
* Frank Tirado-Rosales (Drums); also now in Kettcar
* Hagen van der Viren (Guitar)
* Torben Meißner (Bass); now in Rantanplan
Their 1997 album Bis Jetzt Ging Alles Gut was released in North America by the Canadian G7 Welcoming Committee Records.
After ...But Alive's demise, Marcus and Frank started a new band called Kettcar, taking a more mainstream pop music approach. Since nobody wanted to release their debut album Marcus teamed up with Thees Uhlmann of Tomte and Reimer Bustorff of Rantanplan to launch the Grand Hotel Van Cleef label, which thus far has been quite a success.
* 1991: Krawehl! Krawehl! (Demo)
* 1993: Für uns nicht (CD/LP)
* 1995: Nicht zynisch werden (CD/LP)
* 1997: Bis jetzt ging alles gut (CD/LP)
* 1999: Hallo Endorphin (CD/LP)
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ausverkauf vs. Ghettoromantik - 37,691 plays
- Sie weinte wirklich - 42,630 plays
- Es sei denn, du bist Snake Plisken - 32,785 plays
- Zeit, an Gott zu denken - 35,945 plays
- Beste Waffe - 45,847 plays
- Menschen, die nur ein Thema haben - 32,322 plays
- Pete - 36,628 plays
- Vergiss den Quatsch - 44,622 plays
- Das sind die 90er, Baby - 34,352 plays
- Antimanifest - 32,896 plays