...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
1,564 Shouts - 14,898,295 Scrobbles
...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead is an indie rock band which formed in 1994 in Austin, Texas, United States. The band currently consists of Conrad Keely (vocals, guitar, drums), Jason Reece (vocals, guitar, drums), Autry Fulbright II (bass) and Jamie Miller (drums, guitar). As of 2011, the band has released seven albums: "...And You Knows by the Trail of Dead" (1998), "Madonna" (1999), "Source Tags & Codes" (2002), Worlds Apart (2005), "So Divided" (2006), "The Century of Self" (2009) and "Tao of the Dead" (2011).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ghost Within - (3:15) - 12,014 plays
- LyricsAre you asleep, are you in a dream? Distant lights beckon & fade Unwritten songs of another day I fear that you would never be The copper shades of a morning You cursed the worlds I longed to save Every song in the world for me I took your hand, led you astray Is heaven to you a perfect place? That some of us will never see The look of sorrow on a sufferer's face? A field of lives to sow and reap Why is it I don't feel the same? Why is a song a world for me? For not seeing heaven like you would see; Are my longings to be blamed What is forgiveness? What is forgiveness? It's just a dream. It's everything.
- The Doomsday Book - (3:32) - 8,671 plays
- Jaded Apostles - (4:05) - 7,935 plays
- LyricsIt was there that I saw you As evening sighs, Let me come and have my leis And it was there that I came Rises up against the sky-line You were fair and fey as a sun that evil day We were bold and life was great But as time went on I wondered what became of you I wondered what was wrong And let me melt in the heat of your gaze Let me hold you in my arms dear Let our sense of selves decay And let the clock strike one, Time and mind go marching on It was there that I saw you In the heat of a summer's embrace I wondered what went wrong But as time went on
- A Million Random Digits - (3:08) - 7,171 plays
- Lie Without A Liar - (3:22) - 7,589 plays
- The Dragonfly Queen - (2:57) - 7,369 plays
- Baudelaire - (3:36) - 4,941 plays
- How To Avoid Huge Ships - (4:47) - 6,487 plays