153 Shouts - 217,087 Scrobbles
Heo Young Saeng (허영생; born November 3, 1986 in Gochang County, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea) is an idol singer and the main vocalist of South Korean boyband SS501. Heo Young Saeng debuted as a member of SS501 on June 8, 2005, along with their debut album entitled Warning. After his contract with DSP Media expired, he, with fellow band member Kim Kyu Jong (김규종), signed with B2M Entertainment in 2010, and in 2011 made his solo debut with "LET IT GO". In May 2012, he released a second Korean mini album titled "Solo", followed by his first Japanese full length solo album "Over joyed" in September.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 작업의 정석 - (3:07) - 801 plays
- Crying - (0:30) - 498 plays
- Let It Go (feat. 현아) - (3:19) - 504 plays
- Intimidated - (3:00) - 352 plays
- I'M BROKEN - (3:49) - 534 plays
- Life - (3:20) - 506 plays
- Maria (눈물나무) - (5:21) - 172 plays
- 그게 나야 - (3:31) - 367 plays
- 몸이 약한 아이 - (3:34) - 196 plays
- Out The Club (Feat. Tae Wan) - (3:20) - 356 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online