2,351 Shouts - 1,018,087 Scrobbles
Meisa Kuroki (黒木メイサ, Kuroki Meisa, May 28, 1988 –) is a Ryukyuan actress, model, and singer born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. She is represented by Sweet Power, and models for the popular Japanese fashion magazine, JJ. She has appeared in a number of television dramas, commercials, films, and stage productions.
Born to a Ryukyuan mother and a father of half-Ryukyuan and half-Brazilian descent, as the youngest of four sisters, she was discovered by a fashion scout while at the second year of junior high in Okinawa.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wired Life - (4:41) - 2,265 plays
- LOL! - (4:04) - 460 plays
- Bad Girl - (3:56) - 451 plays
- SEX - (4:07) - 393 plays
- SHOCK -運命- - (3:44) - 462 plays
- Woman's Worth - (3:18) - 501 plays
- Hear the Alarm? - (4:12) - 352 plays
- One More Drama - (3:56) - 601 plays
- Like This - (3:33) - 343 plays
- Are ya ready? - (3:53) - 379 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online