2,340 Shouts - 1,003,447 Scrobbles
Meisa Kuroki (黒木メイサ, Kuroki Meisa, May 28, 1988 –) is a Ryukyuan actress, model, and singer born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. She is represented by Sweet Power, and models for the popular Japanese fashion magazine, JJ. She has appeared in a number of television dramas, commercials, films, and stage productions.
Born to a Ryukyuan mother and a father of half-Ryukyuan and half-Brazilian descent, as the youngest of four sisters, she was discovered by a fashion scout while at the second year of junior high in Okinawa.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wired Life - (4:41) - 3,272 plays
- LOL! - (4:04) - 583 plays
- Woman's Worth - (3:18) - 527 plays
- One More Drama - (3:56) - 610 plays
- Bad Girl - (3:56) - 582 plays
- Are ya ready? - (3:53) - 625 plays
- SHOCK -運命- - (3:44) - 430 plays
- Like This - (3:33) - 399 plays
- Hear the Alarm? - (4:12) - 372 plays
- SEX - (4:07) - 436 plays