1,212 Shouts - 19,923,709 Scrobbles
菅野よう子 (Yōko Kanno), born March 19, 1964 in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese composer, arranger and musician best known for her work on the soundtracks for many games, anime films, TV series, live-action movies, and advertisements. She has written scores for famous animated works, including "Macross Plus", "Turn A Gundam", "Cowboy Bebop", "The Vision of Escaflowne", "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex", "Wolf's Rain", and is the most trusted composer by veteran and new-wave directors such as Yoshiyuki Tomino, Shinichiro Watanabe and Shoji Kawamori.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tank! - 1,870 plays
- Space Lion - (7:10) - 1,518 plays
- Surf - (2:56) - 1,141 plays
- We're The Great - (1:25) - 943 plays
- Train Search - (1:56) - 924 plays
- Cosmos - (1:35) - 921 plays
- Home Stay - (3:54) - 1,026 plays
- The Egg and I - (2:41) - 817 plays
- Ride On Technology - (4:40) - 1,496 plays
- To Tell the Truth - (4:47) - 858 plays