25 Shouts - 221,712 Scrobbles
范瑋琪 (Christine Fan, Simplified: 范玮琪 Pinyin: Fàn Wěi Qí Nickname: FanFan,范范) ... is a talented Taiwanese pop singer. She is also a graduate at Harvard University. Fan Wei Qi is very well known for singing the song 'Ru Guo De Shi' (如果的事) with Angela Zhang. She can speak English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Japanese. Fan Wei Qi has released many albums, "One to One"(2005); "Original Dream"(2004); "The Sound of Music"(2003); "Fanfan the Sun"(2001); "Fanfan's World"(2000).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online