25 Shouts - 203,771 Scrobbles
范瑋琪 (Christine Fan, Simplified: 范玮琪 Pinyin: Fàn Wěi Qí Nickname: FanFan,范范) ... is a talented Taiwanese pop singer. She is also a graduate at Harvard University. Fan Wei Qi is very well known for singing the song 'Ru Guo De Shi' (如果的事) with Angela Zhang. She can speak English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Japanese. Fan Wei Qi has released many albums, "One to One"(2005); "Original Dream"(2004); "The Sound of Music"(2003); "Fanfan the Sun"(2001); "Fanfan's World"(2000).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods