65 Shouts - 1,678,511 Scrobbles
Shoji Meguro (目黒将司 Meguro Shōji, born 4 June 1971 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese video game music composer who joined Atlus in 1996 and has composed music for several of their games, mainly those in the Megami Tensei series. Although his works feature a trademark rock style, Meguro experiments with different musical genres, such as orchestral, electronica, jazz, rap, RnB and hip hop from soundtrack to soundtrack.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pursuing My True Self - (1:34) - 1,077 plays
- Like a dream come true - (1:34) - 772 plays
- Your Affection - (1:34) - 905 plays
- SMILE - (0:59) - 755 plays
- Burn My Dread - (4:38) - 1,099 plays
- Changing Seasons - (5:41) - 657 plays
- 全ての人の魂の詩 - (6:17) - 558 plays
- Reach Out to the Truth - (1:42) - 755 plays
- specialist - (2:13) - 766 plays
- I'll Face Myself -Battle- - (2:59) - 867 plays