65 Shouts - 1,667,666 Scrobbles
Shoji Meguro (目黒将司 Meguro Shōji, born 4 June 1971 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese video game music composer who joined Atlus in 1996 and has composed music for several of their games, mainly those in the Megami Tensei series. Although his works feature a trademark rock style, Meguro experiments with different musical genres, such as orchestral, electronica, jazz, rap, RnB and hip hop from soundtrack to soundtrack.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pursuing My True Self - (1:34) - 1,552 plays
- Like a dream come true - (1:34) - 814 plays
- Your Affection - (1:34) - 1,294 plays
- SMILE - (0:59) - 834 plays
- Burn My Dread - (4:38) - 1,330 plays
- 全ての人の魂の詩 - (6:17) - 598 plays
- specialist - (2:13) - 807 plays
- Reach Out to the Truth - (1:42) - 907 plays
- Changing Seasons - (5:41) - 734 plays
- I'll Face Myself -Battle- - (2:59) - 1,034 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online