62 Shouts - 1,476,884 Scrobbles
Shoji Meguro (目黒将司 Meguro Shōji, born 4 June 1971 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese video game music composer who joined Atlus in 1996 and has composed music for several of their games, mainly those in the Megami Tensei series. Although his works feature a trademark rock style, Meguro experiments with different musical genres, such as orchestral, electronica, jazz, rap, RnB and hip hop from soundtrack to soundtrack.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pursuing My True Self - (1:34) - 1,628 plays
- Like a dream come true - (1:34) - 1,063 plays
- SMILE - (0:59) - 1,239 plays
- Your Affection - (1:34) - 1,142 plays
- specialist - (2:13) - 953 plays
- Reach Out To The Truth - (1:42) - 1,490 plays
- Signs Of Love - (1:28) - 940 plays
- 全ての人の魂の詩 - (6:17) - 723 plays
- Changing Seasons - (5:41) - 815 plays
- Burn My Dread - (4:38) - 1,023 plays