0 Shouts - 42,318 Scrobbles
Mahito Yokota (横田真人) is a Japanese composer of video game music. Yokota is most known for being in charge of the composition for Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat and his collaboration with Koji Kondo for the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. During development, Mahito Yokota, who was in charge of the composition of music, originally wanted Galaxy to have a Latin style of music and even had 28 tracks completed for the game.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zelda's Lullaby - (3:26) - 413 plays
- スターウルフのテーマ / セクターZ - (2:11) - 92 plays
- Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy - (3:49) - 39 plays
- Super Mario Galaxy - (4:01) - 27 plays
- Theme of SMG2 - (2:00) - 22 plays
- Overture - (1:23) - 19 plays
- Shop Theme - (2:24) - 11 plays
- ウィンドガーデン - (3:44) - 35 plays
- Loftwing Theme - (2:02) - 11 plays
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - (2:03) - 18 plays