0 Shouts - 41,666 Scrobbles
Mahito Yokota (横田真人) is a Japanese composer of video game music. Yokota is most known for being in charge of the composition for Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat and his collaboration with Koji Kondo for the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. During development, Mahito Yokota, who was in charge of the composition of music, originally wanted Galaxy to have a Latin style of music and even had 28 tracks completed for the game.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zelda's Lullaby - (3:26) - 885 plays
- Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy - (3:49) - 49 plays
- Super Mario Galaxy - (4:01) - 15 plays
- Fi's Theme 4 [Piano Lament] - (3:03) - 26 plays
- Green Star - (2:04) - 11 plays
- Gusty Garden Galaxy - (3:44) - 20 plays
- スーパーマリオギャラクシー2008 ～PRESS START 2008より～ - (6:17) - 14 plays
- Enter the Galaxy - (1:26) - 12 plays
- Loftwing Theme - (2:02) - 11 plays
- Wind Garden - (3:44) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online