松枝賀子 & 江口貴勅
48 Shouts - 700,408 Scrobbles
Noriko Matsueda (松枝 賀子 Matsueda Noriko, born December 18, 1971) is a Japanese composer of video game music. Her works include Front Mission, which she co-composed with Yoko Shimomura, Bahamut Lagoon (which she composed by herself), Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer, and Final Fantasy X-2. Matsueda co-composed Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer and Final Fantasy X-2 with Takahito Eguchi. She also contributed one track to Chrono Trigger. She left Square Enix soon after the release of her Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yuna's Ballad - (2:46) - 85 plays
- Besaid - (4:17) - 85 plays
- Eternity ~Memory of Lightwaves~ - (2:33) - 174 plays
- Zanarkand Ruins - (2:31) - 44 plays
- ビサイド - (4:17) - 89 plays
- ユウナのバラード - (2:46) - 35 plays
- ザナルカンド遺跡 - (3:07) - 53 plays
- 久遠 ～光と波の記憶～ - 95 plays
- 雷平原 - (1:13) - 52 plays
- ナギ平原 - (3:37) - 37 plays