106 Shouts - 57,415 Scrobbles
李宇春 (Li Yuchun)/Chris Lee, born March 10, 1984, is a Chinese pop singer, who achieved instant fame when she won the nation-wide singing contest Super Girl in 2005. Li's signature style is her androgynous look and tomboyish personality. Li's unique yet simplistic personality, androgynous look and voice makes her one of the most popular icons in Chinese music. Li has endorsed numerous high-profile products such as Coca-Cola. She is also involved in a lot of Charity Work, including her self-established Charity Fund.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online