442 Shouts - 740,424 Scrobbles
Togawa Jun (戸川純), born March 31, 1961, is an experimental Japanese vocalist and visual artist. Debuting in 1984, she began her career as a parody of the typical Japanese idol star at the time. It was soon apparent that her eccentric personality, surreal or disturbing lyrics and extensive vocal range set her apart from the usual cute pop singers that were popular in Japan. Her mash-up of "lolita" voice, straight singing, screaming, and operatics, married to traditional Japanese melodies, militaristic marching themes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 好き好き大好き - (3:34) - 2,969 plays
- 諦念プシガンガ - (3:57) - 2,241 plays
- 玉姫様 - (4:15) - 2,283 plays
- 昆虫軍 - (3:11) - 1,741 plays
- 蛹化の女 - (5:27) - 1,535 plays
- さよならをおしえて - (3:33) - 1,474 plays
- 踊れない - (2:44) - 1,444 plays
- 遅咲きガール - (3:11) - 1,253 plays
- 恋のコリーダ - (2:34) - 976 plays
- ヘリクツBoy - (2:11) - 1,207 plays