411 Shouts - 557,554 Scrobbles
Togawa Jun (戸川純), born March 31, 1961, is an experimental Japanese vocalist and visual artist. Debuting in 1984, she began her career as a parody of the typical Japanese idol star at the time. It was soon apparent that her eccentric personality, surreal or disturbing lyrics and extensive vocal range set her apart from the usual cute pop singers that were popular in Japan. Her mash-up of "lolita" voice, straight singing, screaming, and operatics, married to traditional Japanese melodies, militaristic marching themes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 好き好き大好き - (3:34) - 3,145 plays
- 玉姫様 - (4:15) - 2,056 plays
- 諦念プシガンガ - (3:57) - 1,799 plays
- 昆虫軍 - (3:11) - 1,331 plays
- 蛹化の女 - (5:27) - 1,457 plays
- さよならをおしえて - (3:33) - 1,477 plays
- 踊れない - (2:44) - 1,155 plays
- 遅咲きガール - (3:11) - 1,378 plays
- ヘリクツBoy - (2:11) - 1,380 plays
- 恋のコリーダ - (2:34) - 1,001 plays