436 Shouts - 685,207 Scrobbles
Togawa Jun (戸川純), born March 31, 1961, is an experimental Japanese vocalist and visual artist. Debuting in 1984, she began her career as a parody of the typical Japanese idol star at the time. It was soon apparent that her eccentric personality, surreal or disturbing lyrics and extensive vocal range set her apart from the usual cute pop singers that were popular in Japan. Her mash-up of "lolita" voice, straight singing, screaming, and operatics, married to traditional Japanese melodies, militaristic marching themes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 好き好き大好き - (3:34) - 3,226 plays
- 玉姫様 - (4:15) - 2,114 plays
- 諦念プシガンガ - (3:57) - 2,434 plays
- 昆虫軍 - (3:11) - 1,706 plays
- 蛹化の女 - (5:27) - 1,421 plays
- さよならをおしえて - (3:33) - 1,392 plays
- 踊れない - (2:44) - 1,251 plays
- 遅咲きガール - (3:11) - 1,301 plays
- 憂悶の戯画 - (2:52) - 867 plays
- ヘリクツBoy - (2:11) - 1,356 plays