436 Shouts - 702,928 Scrobbles
Togawa Jun (戸川純), born March 31, 1961, is an experimental Japanese vocalist and visual artist. Debuting in 1984, she began her career as a parody of the typical Japanese idol star at the time. It was soon apparent that her eccentric personality, surreal or disturbing lyrics and extensive vocal range set her apart from the usual cute pop singers that were popular in Japan. Her mash-up of "lolita" voice, straight singing, screaming, and operatics, married to traditional Japanese melodies, militaristic marching themes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 好き好き大好き - (3:34) - 3,135 plays
- 玉姫様 - (4:15) - 2,215 plays
- 諦念プシガンガ - (3:57) - 2,437 plays
- 昆虫軍 - (3:11) - 1,844 plays
- 蛹化の女 - (5:27) - 1,428 plays
- 踊れない - (2:44) - 1,347 plays
- さよならをおしえて - (3:33) - 1,417 plays
- 遅咲きガール - (3:11) - 1,289 plays
- 憂悶の戯画 - (2:52) - 922 plays
- 森の人々 - (3:11) - 960 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online