433 Shouts - 610,886 Scrobbles
Togawa Jun (戸川純), born March 31, 1961, is an experimental Japanese vocalist and visual artist. Debuting in 1984, she began her career as a parody of the typical Japanese idol star at the time. It was soon apparent that her eccentric personality, surreal or disturbing lyrics and extensive vocal range set her apart from the usual cute pop singers that were popular in Japan. Her mash-up of "lolita" voice, straight singing, screaming, and operatics, married to traditional Japanese melodies, militaristic marching themes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 好き好き大好き - (3:34) - 3,175 plays
- 玉姫様 - (4:15) - 2,020 plays
- 諦念プシガンガ - (3:57) - 2,318 plays
- 昆虫軍 - (3:11) - 1,530 plays
- 蛹化の女 - (5:27) - 1,450 plays
- さよならをおしえて - (3:33) - 1,373 plays
- 遅咲きガール - (3:11) - 1,209 plays
- 踊れない - (2:44) - 1,166 plays
- ヘリクツBoy - (2:11) - 1,332 plays
- 恋のコリーダ - (2:34) - 993 plays