219 Shouts - 865,263 Scrobbles
A-mei (Chinese: 阿妹; pinyin: ā mèi; born August 9, 1972), also known by her birth name Zhang Huimei or as Chang Hui-mei (Traditional Chinese: 張惠妹; Simplified Chinese: 张惠妹; pinyin: Zhāng Huìmèi), is an aboriginal Taiwanese pop singer and occasional songwriter. She is also known by her aboriginal name 古歷來·阿蜜特 (Gulilai Amit). She was born in the rugged mountains of eastern Taiwan and is the third youngest of nine siblings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 掉了 - (3:57) - 2,291 plays
- 三月 - (3:51) - 3,457 plays
- 都對也都錯 - (2:02) - 2,919 plays
- 這樣你還要愛我嗎 - (6:15) - 2,956 plays
- 我最親愛的 - (4:44) - 1,563 plays
- 跳進來 - (3:03) - 2,223 plays
- 如果你也聽說 - (5:21) - 1,428 plays
- 自虐 - (5:11) - 1,704 plays
- 狗 - (3:30) - 1,547 plays
- Booty Call - (3:09) - 1,706 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online