105 Shouts - 1,202,688 Scrobbles
Jacky Cheung Hok Yau (Traditional Chinese: 張學友; Simplified Chinese: 张学友; pinyin: Zhāng Xúeyǒu; born July 10, 1961 in Hong Kong with family roots in Tianjin) is a Hong Kong singer and film star from the mid-1980s to the present. Dubbed the god of songs (歌神) by the Cantopop industry, Cheung is regarded by many as one of the finest male singers to have come out of Hong Kong, known for his rich baritone voice, wide range and exceptional interpretative powers. Since the early 1990s, he is arguably the world's most popular and respected Chinese pop singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Wanna Be - (4:03) - 563 plays
- Deng Ni Deng Dao Wo Xin tong - (4:13) - 408 plays
- mei tian ai ni duo yi xie - (4:39) - 356 plays
- Yue Ding (Live) - (4:08) - 270 plays
- 每天愛你多一些 - (4:43) - 469 plays
- 吻別 - (5:00) - 334 plays
- Ageless Tale - (4:41) - 179 plays
- 祝福 - (4:08) - 280 plays
- Wen Bie - (5:02) - 144 plays
- 愛是永恆 - (6:13) - 336 plays