391 Shouts - 5,162,714 Scrobbles
Susumu Hirasawa (平沢進, born 2 April 1954 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese electronic artist and composer. In 1965, he started playing guitar, inspired by The Ventures, he joined a band with "older people" the following year. In 1972, he enrolled at Tokyo Designer Gakuin College. From 1972 to 1978, he performed in his first band Mandrake, a progressive rock/experimental group influenced by King Crimson, Yes, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd. In 1979 he formed a synthpunk / electronic rock / techno-pop band called P-Model, along with two former members of Mandrake and a fan of the band/close friend.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- パレード - (5:43) - 1,652 plays
- 白虎野の娘 - (4:48) - 1,383 plays
- Town-0 Phase-5 - (4:45) - 1,286 plays
- Mother - (4:17) - 1,581 plays
- Parade - (0:30) - 686 plays
- 夢の島思念公園 - (3:43) - 1,267 plays
- 庭師KING - (4:40) - 1,209 plays
- 救済の技法 - (4:39) - 1,112 plays
- Lotus - (4:51) - 1,323 plays
- 金星 - (4:02) - 1,290 plays